Christmas Lights Programme.
Friday 29th November
- 4.45pm – YO1 Radio playing background music
- 5.00pm – Thirsk Royal British Legion Band
- 5.20pm – Butterflies
- 5.40pm – Rock Choir
- 6.00pm – Adi & Jake
- 6.22pm – Santa Arrives Into Market Place
- 6.30pm – Lights Switched On
- 6.35pm – Cinderella PAntomime – Featuring (BGT) Danny Posthill
- 6.50pm – Event ends. YO1 Radio close down the evening – reminding all that the Town Hall is open
Dougie & Chris have once again agreed to present at the switch-on event.
The cheeky duo will be reporting live on YO1 Radio throughout the whole showcase.
Butterflies dance & performing arts will be providing contemporary dance with children from local schools.
Again working in conjunction with the Rotary Club of Thirsk, we are proud to bring Santa to Switch On the Christmas Lights, assisted by 2 local school children and Thirsk’s very own Miss North Yorkshire 2018 entrant. Santa will be in the Christmas Fayre on the Saturday and the Sunday to speak to boys and girls who would like to see him.
Always a popular attraction, we are delighted to welcome them again this year to the switch on event.